Spoken Tutorial program, IIT Bombay is the Knowledge Partner of North-Eastern Hill University, to provide Basic IT and Skill oriented IT/ Software courses to students for FREE of COST. Spoken Tutorial-IIT Bombay provides free training on C, C++, LaTeX, OpenFOAM, Perl, PHP, Python, Scilab etc. A Planning and Monitoring Tracker is available in the website given below. All the college Spoken Tutorial Faculty Coordinator shall provide the details regarding the training that is required for the college using the below given Planning and Monitoring Tracker. This program will be implemented and rolled out in the new Academic Year 2016-2017. Each college shall complete one year planning and submit Spoken Tutorial Planning form available on University website before 30th November 2016. It is necessary that all the colleges shall introduce the training so that the students can benefit by getting jobs, learning advanced IT skills and improving exam performance.
Steps To Be Done:
Principal need to identify one Faculty Coordinator to conduct training in their college.
Nominated Faculty Coordinator (FC) to complete the following activities before 30th November 2016.
- Fill the Monitoring and Tracking form available on the website (Click here)
- Complete the Registration for Faculty Coordinator Registration (Click here)
- Download Course Material from our Website (Click here)
- FCs to upload the Master Batches : Master Batch Upload link (Click here)
- FC to fill the Semester Training Planner forms : Semester Training Planner (STP) link (Click here)
Project website is www.spoken-tutorial.org
In case of any query please contact:
Mrs. Sanchita Samant
Training Co-ordinator, IIT Bombay
Spoken Tutorial Project