NIQ for supply and installation of Computer and Printer at Dept of Biomedical Engineering
Quotations are invited from reputed manufacturers/authorized dealers/vendors for supply & installation of item/equipment/instruments in the Department of Biomedical Engineering, North-Eastern Hill University, Shillong as per the given technical specifications for items/equipment/instruments listed below:-
Name of the Instrument / Equipment / Item:
- Computer and Printer a. Laptop: - Processor: Core i5 (7th Generation), Memory (Ram): 8 GB, Manufacturer Warranty, Hard Disk Capacity: 1 TB HDD, Screen Size: 33cm (13) or above, Windows 10 or latest, laptop bag.
General Terms & Conditions:
- All interested suppliers/vendors/manufacturers shall send their bids through post only addressed to Nitin Sahai, Assistant Professor, Principle Investigator-DBT, Department of Biomedical Engineering, School of Technology, North-Eastern Hill University, Shillong–793 022, Meghalaya, India.
- Quotation should be submitted within 15 days from the date of issue of this notice. Bids received after by post will not be considered (The university will not be responsible for any postal delay).
- Separate quotation should be submitted for each item.
- The Department purchase committee can accept or reject the tenders without assigning any reasons to the bidders.
- No separate tender paper will be issued from the office; one should only download the specifications/List from the University website.
- The rates should be quoted on FOR Department of Biomedical Engineering, School of Technology, North-Eastern Hill University, Shillong basis.
- Items of Foreign origin should have Insurance up to installation on site.
- The rates should be inclusive of all taxes, freight charges and applicable tax % should be clearly indicated.
- Quoted rates should be at least valid for a period of six months.
- The rates should be quoted along with supporting documents of specifications and technical features.
- Details of availability of after sales support and warranty period shall have to be furnished.
(Nitin Sahai) Assistant Professor & Principle Investigator-DBT
Department of Biomedical Engineering
North-Eastern Hill University, Shillong 793022