NIQ for supply of Spice Grinding Pulveriser/Hammer Mill (Complete Grinding Unit)
Sealed quotations are invited from reputed manufacturers/authorized dealers/vendors for supply, installation & commissioning of following equipment required for the TRIFED Project of Sasikumar. R, Department of Agribusiness Management and Food Technology, NEHU Tura Campus, Tura, Meghalaya.
Items with specifications:
- Spice Grinding Pulveriser/Hammer Mill (Complete Grinding Unit)
The pulveriser/Hammer Mill should be a laboratory scale unit. The purpose of the Pulveriser/Hammer mill is to fine grind spices, dried bay leafs, chilies, hard grains, etc.,
- Laboratory scale Unit
- Used to pulverize the Dried bay leafs, Spices and whole grains, barley and rye.
- Standard sieve hole diameter : 0.8mm
- Grinding capacity: 50 – 100 gr / 1minute depending upon product density.
General terms and conditions:
- No separate tender paper will be issued from the office; one should only download the specifications from the website.
- The rates should be preferably quoted in Indian Rupee and FOR NEHU Tura Campus, West Garo Hills, Tura-794002, Meghalaya basis. Charges for clearing and transportation should be incurred by the supplier.
- Quotations should be accompanied by i) An EMD (in the form of Demand Draft/Call Deposit/TDR) of ? 10,000/- (Rupees Then Thousand) only drawn/pledged in favor of Joint Registrar, NEHU Tura Campus, payable at Tura. ii) A nonrefundable application (quotation) fee of ? 1000.00 (Rupees One Thousand) only have to be paid only by Demand Draft drawn in favour of Joint Registrar, NEHU Tura Campus, payable at Tura.
- The rates should be exclusive of taxes and applicable tax % should be clearly indicated.
- Quoted rates should be valid at least for a period of 01 year.
- The rates should be quoted along with supporting documents of specifications and technical features and list of users.
- The system must be installed at the laboratory, and after installation a basic training must also be provided by the supplier or their Indian counterpart without any additional costs.
- All the quotations must be accompanied with supporting documents and / or literature.
- Demonstration may be sought from the vendors for authentication of quoted specification.
- Details of availability of after sales support will have to be furnished. After sales support directly from manufacturer and from Assam (Guwahati) will be preferred.
- The University is exempted from paying Custom and Excise duty.
- Proprietary items should be quoted with sole Manufacturer/Distributorship certificate.
- Warranty/Guarantee period should be specifically mentioned in the quotation.
- No Advance payment will be made.
- Performance Bank Guarantee also has to be submitted for Major equipment of Indian origin, covering the warranty period.
- Items of Foreign origin should have Insurance up to installation on site.
- The University reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the quotations without assigning any reason.
- Quoted price should be inclusive of essential accessories and should be CIF NEHU Tura Campus.
- Applications for release of EMD should be submitted to the Joint Registrar/ Department Head
- Quotation should be submitted on or before at 01.00 PM on 16th March 2018 addressed to the Teacher in Charge, Department of Agribusiness Management and Food Technology, NEHU Tura campus, West Garo Hills, Tura-794002, Meghalaya. The Quotation Notice No. and date should be clearly superscribed in the envelope. The quotations will be opened in the department office at 3.00 PM on 16th March, 2018.
Teacher in Charge
Dept. ABM&FT, NEHU Tura Campus