Published date: 25-01-2017
Notification regarding extension of last date for submission of duly filled application forms for students appearing "IN PERSON" (PDF)
NOTICE Regarding Gowns
This is for general information of all concerned that, due to unavoidable circumstances and non-finalization of date for holding the XXIVth Convocation, distribution of Gowns commencing from 16th November, 2016 from the Office of the Controller of Examinations, NEHU, Shillong stands postponed. *Fresh dates will be notified in due course.
NOTICE WITH REFERENCE TO THE PAYMENT MODE FOR CONVOCATION FEES
In continuation to the notification No.5-13/Acad/Convocation/2016/ dated 28/10/2016, applicant for the ensuing XXVI convocation can also opt for payment through https://www.onlinesbi.com this will facilitate them to get print out of the transaction.
No.5-13/Acad/Convocation/2016/ October, 2016
It is hereby notified for information of all concerned that the XXIV Convocation of the North-Eastern Hill University will be held in the last week of November, 2016 (the exact date will be notified later) at NEHU, Permanent Campus, Umshing- Mawkynroh, Shillong.
I. TO WHOM APPLICABLE
||Candidates who have passed the Bachelor Degree Examination after November, 2015 and the result is declared by October, 2016.
|(b) Post Graduate
||Candidates who have passed the Master Degree Examination, the results of which were declared after October, 2015 or before October, 2016
|(c) M.Phil. & Ph.D.
||Candidates whose results were declared after February, 2016 and before 15th November, 2016
II. HOW TO APPLY
- For Candidates desiring to apply for “In PERSON”: Convocation fee (Inclusive of prescribed Form) of Rs. 350/- (Rupees Three hundred and fifty only) for conferment “In PERSON”.
- For Candidates desiring to apply for “In Absentia”: Convocation fee (Inclusive of prescribed Form) of Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three hundred only) for conferment “In ABSENTIA”.
- The Convocation Fee is to be made by electronic transfer/RTGS in favour of “Finance Officer, NEHU”, Account No. 10203801042 at State Bank of India, NEHU Branch, Shillong, Branch Code:04295 and IFSC code SBIN0004295. The Bank transfer/UTR No. is to be invariably mentioned in the Convocation Application form, without which, the form will not be entertained.
- The Application Form may be downloaded from NEHU website (Click here)
- The Application Form duly filled in should be addressed and submitted to the Office of the Controller of Examinations, NEHU, Permanent Campus, Mawkynroh-Umshing, Shillong – 793022, Meghalaya either in person during office hours or by post upto 15th November, 2016 for candidates appearing “IN PERSON”.
Candidates desiring to apply for “IN ABSENTIA” can submit their application only after the Convocation.
- NEHU Tura Campus Office will only receive application forms submitted for “IN PERSON” upto 15th November, 2016.
- Any application Forms received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Distribution of the Convocation Gowns will start from 16th November, 2016 from the Office of the Controller of Examinations, NEHU, Permanent Campus, Mawkynroh-Umshing, Shillong.
Other related information will be notified later after the date of the Convocation is announce