Advertisement for Recruitment of Guest Lecturer in Linguistics
Applications on plain paper, along with the CV and supporting documents are invited for 2 (two) Guest Lecturers in the Department of Linguistics, NEHU, Shillong for teaching in the forthcoming Semester (August to December 2018 ) with the following educational qualifications in accordance with UGC norms for recruitment:
- M.A in Linguistics with at least 55% Marks.
- NET/PhD in Linguistics
- The remuneration would be @ Rs. 1,000 per lecture subject to a maximum of Rs.25000/- per month.
- The applications should reach the office of the undersigned latest by 27th July, 2018 either by regular post or by email : email@example.com.
- The date of interview for the said posts will be held on 6th August, 2018 at 11 AM.in the Department of Linguistics, NEHU, Shillong.
- The candidates appearing for the interview will not be given any TA/DA.
- Candidates are requested to bring their original documents at the time of interview.
However, the candidates having evidence of active Research/Teaching experience in Linguistics will be given preference.
Prof S.K Singh
Department of Linguistics
North-Eastern Hill University