Advertisement for the post of guest lecturer in Department of Tourism and Hotel Management
Applications on piain paper, along with cuniculum vitae and supporting documents (certificates and marksheets etc.), are invited for the posts of Guest Lecturer in the D epartment of Tourism and Hotel Management, NEHU, Shillong for teaching from February to May, 2019.
Number of posts: 2 (two)
- Good academic record with at least 55% Marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master's Degree level in the relevant subject from an hrdian University, or an equivalent degree flom an accredited Foreign University.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidates with National Eligibility Test (NET)/ Junior: Research Fellow (JRF) qualifications awarded by the UGC will be given preference.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (2) above, candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/JM.
- In case of non-availability of the candidates fulfiliing sub-clauses (2) aad (3) mentioned above, the candidates with Post Graduation / Master's degree in the relevant subject will be considered for appointment
- The remuneration would be Rs.I000/- per lecture, subject to a maximum of Rs. 25,000/- per month.
- The application should reach the ofJice of the undersigneil on or before February 18,2019.
- The list of shortlisted candidates, along wilh the date and time for interview, would be uploadetl on the official website of the univercity. All such canilidates will be informed telephonically and through e-mail, as well,
- The candidates appearing for the interview will not be given TA,/DA. 5. Candidates dre requested to bring their original ilocuments at the time of the interview.
Dr. Punit Gautam