Quotation Notice for Supply of Stationery & Sanitary Items
Sealed quotations are invited for supply of Stationery & Sanitary items from authorized dealer with rates valid for a period of 2 (two) years from the date of acceptance by this University.
The quotation must have the following details in addition to rates:-
- Authorisation letter from the manufacturer of the product.
- income Tax/Sales Tax Clearance certificate/GST Number:
- Trading License from KHADC (as applicable):
- Telephone No.:
- Name of contact person:
- Full Address :
- Name of Firm (Capital letters:
Terms and Conditions:
- Envelope containing the quotations should be sealed with wax or cellotapes and duly superscribed "QUOTATION FOR STATIONERY & SANITARY ITEMS should be addressed to "The Assistant Registrar (P&S),NEHU,Permanent Campus,Shillong-793022 and should reach on or before 27th May 2019, latest by 2.00pm. The quotations will be opened on the same day at 2.30pm. Interested firms may send their representatives to witness the opening of the quotations. However, if the date for receiving and opening of tenders is subsequently declared as holiday(s) the tenders will be opened on the next working day following the holiday but there will be no change in the time for opening indicated above.
- The quotation should be accompanied with an Earnest money of Rs.5000/- (Rupees Five Thousand)only in the form of Demand Draft/Bankers Cheque issued by S.B.I. in favour of Finance Officer, NEHU,Shillong. Tenders not accompanied by the prescribed earnest money specified above will be rejected.
- The earnest money of the selected firms will be retained by the University as security deposit and this will be released after 2 (two) years of the expiry of the contract and Earnest Money of the Unsuccessful tender (s) shall be refunded within 3 (three) months of opening of the tender. If the approved firms/tenderers fail to supply the items within 20(twenty) days from the date of order, his/her tender will be cancelled and the earnest money will stand forfeited to the University and the firm shall be blacklisted by the University.
- The firm shall quote their rates in INR for each & every item used for supply of tendered items which include all taxes, transportation, labour charges, fixing and nothing extra shall be paid on any account.Service tax, GST,if any should be mentioned clearly in rupees.
- The rate offer should be valid for a period of 2 (two) years.The material used for supply of tendered items should have functional warranty for 1 year from the date of completion of supply /work. The supplier will replace the defective material free of cost, if noticed within the period of 10 (ten) days from the date of receiving the complaint.
- Only one rate should be quoted against a particular item/brand. Overwriting/overtyping in the rates quoted against any items will not be accepted.
- Sample of item shall be called as and when needed.
- Selected firms will supply as per sample or specification only.
- The University reserves the right to reject any or all quotations without assigning any reasons thereof and does not bind itself to accept the lowest quotations.
- The Goods quoted should be covered by warranty as approved by manufacturer.
- The payment will be released only on supply of goods and successful fitting & fixing at site wherever required.
- During the warranty period, defects if any detected have to be rectified free of cost by the supplier(including the cost of replacement of spare parts if any required).
- Bidder should have PAN and service Tax number, GST registration number Email Id (Mandatory).
Stationery & Sanitary items