Department of History and Archaeology
NEHU, Tura Campus, Chandamari,West Garo Hills
Meghalaya - 794002
M.A. in A.I.H.C. & Arch., B.H.U., Varanasi, 2007
B.A. in A.I.H.C. & Arch. (Hons.), B.H.U., Varanasi, 2005
Intermediate, C.B.S.E. Board, NSVM, Ballia, (U.P.), 2002
High School, C.B.S.E. Board, NSVM, Ballia, (U.P.), 2000
Award & Fellowship
- B.H.U. Medal for standing first in BA (BHU), 2005.
- Govt. of India National Scholarship 2005
- B.H.U. Gold Medalist in MA
- Altekar Gold Medal for securing first position in MA
- Award of U.G.C 2007 for research
- Award of Junior Research Fellow (U.G.C.)
- Award of Senior Research Fellow (U.G.C.)
- Assistant Professor of History & Archaeology, NEHU since June, 2012.
- Teacher-In- Charge, Dept. of History and Archaeology, NEHU since Sept. 2012.
- Members of different committees in NEHU, Tura Campus.
- Guest Lecturer in VKM (BHU, Varanasi) in session 2011-12.
- Research Associate in NSI (BHU) from 01/01/11 to 26/06/12.
- Teaching Experience, two sessions U.G. Teaching in Mahila Mahavidyalaya, B.H.U., 2009 & 2010.
- Chairman, Society for Education and Social Welfare, Varanasi since 2009.