Areas of Interest/ Specialisation
Architectural Conservation, Spatial design, Craft and Technology, Form studies, History Theory, Art and Graphics, Materials and Furniture Design
- Assistant Professor, Department of Architecture, North Eastern Hill University (2013 – present)
- Project Associate, Creating Digital- learning Environment for Design in India (e-kalpa), sponsored project, Industrial Design Center, IIT Bombay (October 2012 – January 2013)
- Product Design Intern, Ergoform Consulting Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore (May 2011 – June 2011)
- Architect, Sigma Architects and Builders, Shillong (July 2009 – July 2010)
- Architectural Intern, Segel Design Associates, New Delhi (January 2008 – May 2008)
Administrative Responsibilities undertaken
- Member, Department Purchase Committee, Department of Architecture, NEHU
- Member, Screening Committee for Guest Lecturer, Department of Architecture, NEHU.
- Member, School Board, School of Technology, NEHU (2015 – 2017).
- Member, Academic Calendar Committee, School of Technology
- Test Coordinator, National Aptitude Test for Architecture (2016 – 2017)
- Member, BOS, Department of Architecture, NEHU
- Member, BOS, Department of Nanotechnology, NEHU
- Member, BOS, Department of Energy Engineering, NEHU
- Member, BOS, Department of Bio Medical Engineering, NEHU
- Presiding Officer, NEHUSU Election (2018 -2020)
- Organizer, Commemoration of Birth Anniversary of Madam Curie and Sir C.V. Raman, NEHU
- Organizer, one day lecture series with BVCA, Navi Mumbai
- Organizer, Design with Natural Forces, Design Innovation Center, NEHU
- Organizer, Bamboo Design and Technology, Design Innovation Center, NEHU
- Organizer, Combined 3 day Workshop on School Furniture Design with TU Berlin
- Registered Architect with the Council of Architecture
- Treasurer and Executive Member, Meghalaya Architects Forum (MAF)
Papers presented in Conferences/ seminars
- Presented a seminar on the topic 'The Commercial Streetscapes of Shillong’, organized by NEICSSR, Title of the seminar was on 'Growth of Unplanned Towns and Cities in the North Eastern Region of India: Problems and Alleviation Measures.
- Pre Qualified for the design competition of the World Class Landmark, Barik, Shillong, from the Department of Urban Affairs, Government of Meghalaya.