Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav is an initiative of the Government of India to celebrate and commemorate 75 glorious years of progressive India and its rich history, diverse population, magnificent culture and great achievements.
This ia a country wide campaign that will focus on the citizen participation, which will be converted into a 'Jan Andolan', where small changes, at the local level, will add up to significant national gains.
Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav is an embodiment of all that is progressive about India’s socio-cultural, political and economic identity. The official journey of “Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav” commences on 12th March, 2021 which starts a 75 week countdown to our 75th anniversary of Independence.
- Report on Awareness Program on IPR & MSME Innovative Schemes (26/Apr/2022)
- Report on Tourist places of Shillong & Tourist places of Lucknow (28/Mar/2022)
- Report on 2nd NEHU Half Marathon 2022 (19/Mar/2022)
- Report on One Day Drama Programme (14/Mar/2022)
- Report on 2nd NEHU Cyclothon 2022 (12/Mar/2022)
- Report on Ethnic Delicacies of the Khasis of Meghalaya and Their Nutritional Value (07/Mar/2022)
- Activity Report (Jan-Feb 2022)
- Activity Report (Oct-Dec 2021)