Notice inviting Quotations for disposal of pine logs lying in the University Campus
The University do hereby invite fresh quotations from interested persons for disposal of pine logs lying in the University Campus, Umshing, Shillong -22
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR DISPOSAL OF PINE LOGS
The University is planning to dispose of the round pine logs lying near the junction of the Health Centre, NEHU Campus, through public auction. Hence interested parties/persons are requested to obtain tender/quotation papers from the office of the Section Officer, Estate, NEHU, Shillong on any working days during office hours. The terms and conditions for disposal of logs are as follows.
- Tender paper may be had from the office of the Section Officer, Estate on payment of Rs. 1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) (non-refundable) through online transaction on SBI Collect.
- The envelope containing the quotation should be addressed to the Assistant Registrar Estate NEHU, Shillong.
- The rates should be quoted both in figures as well as in words.
- The selected quotationers should lift the materials within 10 days from the date of issue of final order after paying the full amount.
- The selected quotationer shall be responsible for lifting and transporting the logs out of the Campus at his/her own cost.
- The last date for receipt of tender/quotation has been fixed on or before 3rd August 2020 upto 2 PM and the same will be opened on the same date at 3 PM in the office chamber of the Assistant Registrar Estate, NEHU Shillong.
- Tender/quotation received after the above date and time shall not be accepted and the University shall not be responsible for the fees paid.
- The University reserves the right to accept or reject any or all tenders/quotations without assigning any reason thereof.
- Once the successful bidder is selected, the University will not have responsibility on the safety of the logs.
- The interested party may inspect the logs any time during office hours. The logs are piled up at a place opposite the Community NEHU Campus
- Any dispute relating to disposal of logs shall be sorted out within the jurisdiction of the University only.
Terms and conditions