Notification regarding simplified on-line procedure for anti-ragging affidavits (PDF)
Simplified Online Procedure for Anti-Ragging Affidavits
The “National Ragging Prevention Programme” has simplified the procedure of filing an affidavit by each student (UG, PG & Ph. D) admitted to North-Eastern Hill University in the academic session 2014-2015 onwards. Now the affidavit can be filled on-line and shall neither involve visit of the student to any court of law or advocate nor any expense. The following procedure has to be followed with effect from academic session 2014 – 2015.
- Log on to www.antiragging.in or www.amanmovement.org
- Click on to “Anti-ragging Affidavit”/ “Online Affidavit”
- Read the instructions carefully and proceed by clicking “Next”
- Fill in the information as in the form (s).
- On successful completion, you will receive the affidavit (both for the student and the parents) by email.
- Print out the form (s) and sign them
- Submit the signed print out to the Head of the Concerned Department.
- Once the process of admission is completed you/your office may kindly sent these affidavit to Deputy Librarian, NEHU, Shillong with intimation to Proctor and DSW office.