Advertisement for Recruitment of Guest Lecturer in Law Department
Application on plain paper, along with CV (mentioning email id and contact number) and supporting documents are invited for 1 post of Guest Lecturer in Law (purely temporary, from August – November, 2018) in the Department of Law, NEHU, Shillong for teaching Law papers in B.A. LL.B (Hons) Five Year Integrated Course for the current semester with the following qualifications:
- LL.M with atleast 55% (for General candidates) and 50% (for SC/ST candidates) (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level from an Indian University or an equivalent Degree from an accredited Foreign University.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the Candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grant Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment.
- A retired Judge or Advocate with professional experience for a minimum period of 10 years.
Desirable: Experience in Teaching.
- The remuneration would be @ Rs. 1000/- per lecture subject to a maximum of Rs. 25,000/- per month.
- The application should reach the office of the undersigned latest by 3rd August, 2018. Soft copy of the application alongwith scanned copies of certificates/marksheets may be sent through e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The date of interview for the said post will be announced on the NEHU website/telephonically.
- The candidates appearing at the interview will not be entitled to any TA/DA.
- Candidates are requested to bring their original documents at the time of interview.
- The University reserves the right to appoint any or none of the candidates interviewed for the post.
(Prof. J.J. Mozika)
Head, Department of Law,