Advertisement for Recruitment of Guest Lecturers in the Department of Education, NEHU, Shillong
The Department invites applications for Recruitment of Guest Lecturers in MA (Education) and M.Ed Programmes.
HOW TO APPLY:
Application on plain paper, along with the Bio-Data mentioning telephone number and Email address is invited for TWO (2) Guest Lecturers (purely temporary) in the Department of Education, NEHU, Shillong. The minimum qualification will be as follows:
- Master Degree in Education (MA/M.Ed) with at least 55% (for General candidates) and 50% (for SC/ST candidates) (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master's Degree level from an Indian University. Candidates have to be UGC-NET/JRF/SLET qualified.
- Preference will be given to candidates with Ph.D degree as per UGC norms
The Candidates interested may send their application letter addressed to the Head, Department of Education by email to email@example.com. Last date of receiving application is 5th February, 2019. The candidates will have to give a 5min PowerPoint presentation on a topic of their choice.
- The remuneration would be @Rs. 1000/- per lecture subject to a maximum of Rs. 25,000/- per month.
- The application should reach the office of the undersigned on or before the date of interview.
- The candidates appearing at the interview will not be entitled to any TA/DA.
- Candidates are requested to bring their original documents at the time of interview.
- The University Reserves the right to appoint any or none of the candidates interview for the post.
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified in the NEHU website.
INTERVIEW DATE: 11th February, 2019 at 11.00 a.m
CONTACT: 0364- 2723340, 0364 2723346, 0364-2723347.
Prof. C. Nongbri
Head, Department of Education,
NEHU, Shillong- 793022