Advertisement for Guest Lecturer for the Department of Journalism and Mass Communication
Applications on plain paper, along with curriculum Vitae and supporting documents (copies of certificates and mark-sheets etc. from class10 onwards) are invited for the posts of Guest Lecturer in the Department of Journalism & Mass Communication, NEHU, shillong for teaching in the August - November 2019 semester.
Number of posts: 3 (three)
Essential eualification :
- Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master's Degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (1) and (2) above, candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
Desirable areas of specialisation/interest: 1. Print Journalism 2. Advertising and Public Relations
- The remuneration would be Rs. 1500/- per lecture subject to a maximum of Rs. 50,000/-per month.
- The application should reach the office of the undersigned on or before 3 p.m. of 7th August, 2019.
- The candidates appearing for the interview will not be given TA/DA.
- Candidates are requested to bring their original documents at the time of the interview.
- Candidates are advised to check the University website nehu.ac.in for interview notification and all updates thereafter. The Department will not be responsible for any other form of communication to the applicants/candidates.
(Dr. Kamaljit Chirom)
Dept of Journalism & Mass Communication,
NEHU, Shillong 793022.