||Joined North-Eastern Hill University, Shillong, India in 2001 and Professor since March, 2013.
||MSc., M.Phil, Ph.D
||Dental Eruption and Pathology among the Gallong of Arunachal Pradesh
||The Semsa: A population Genetical Study
|Area of Interest
||Population Genetics, Demography, and Dental Anthropology
Ph.D. Degree Awarded: 10
- Dolly Gogoi, 2009.Populational Genetics of the Mishimis of Arunachal Pradesh.
- Sarnali Saikia, 2011.Dental Anthropology of the Khasis of Shillong.
- Anjali Haloi, 2012.A study on fertility and maternal health of the Assamese Muslims of Kamrup District, Assam.
- Kobita Deka, 2013. Awareness and Attitudes towards Family Planning among the Adolescent Girls of Shillong.
- C.Lalrammuana, 2013.Dental Anthropology of the Mizo of Aizawl Town, Mizoram.
- Letminthang Khongsai, 2013. Bio-Social determinations of fertility and child mortality among the Khongsai Kukis of Manipur.
- Happystone Syngkon.2014. Status and determinants of Child mortality among the Pnars of Jaintia Hills Districts, Meghalaya.
- Chintu Sanju B.Marak. 2016. Dental Morphology and Pathology among the Garo of Meghalaya.
- Asui Nsarangbe, 2016. Biosocial Proximates of Fertility and Child Mortality among the Khasis of Shillong, Meghalaya.
- Chinthuiliu Kamei.2018. Biosocial Factors Influencing Fertility and Infant and Child Mortality among the Kabui Nagas of Manipur.
M.Phil Degree Awarded: 1
Sarada Gandu.2015. A Study on Genetic Prevalence of Haemoglobin E and its Health Implications among Garo Population in Tura Town, Meghalaya. (Joint supervisor)