Dr. Munshi Ram
Basic Sciences & Social Sciences Department
Designation: Assistant Professor
M.Com. (UGC- NET), Ph.D. (BHU, Varanasi).
Area of Interest:
Human Resource Management, Managerial Economics, Entrepreneurship
Teaching Experience/Research Experience:
- North-Eastern Hill University, Shillong (2012-present)
- Member of Academic Calendar Committee, School of Technology, NEHU
- Member of B.Tech Admission Committee, School of Technology, NEHU
- Member of DPC, Dept of BSSS, NEHU
- Member of maintenance cum Condemnation Committee, Dept. of BSSS, NEHU
- Member of School Board, School of Humanities, NEHU
- Organising committee member ANAKLYPSI 2014 (Date, 28-30 March 2014)
- Organized Entrepreneurship Awareness camp, at Department of Basic Sciences and Social Sciences, NEHU, Shillong, during 26-28 march, 2015.
- Life Member Indian Accounting Association
Research Articles: 03
Papers presented in Conferences/ Seminars:
- Paper presented in National Seminar “Indian Business Education and Research: Problems and Prospects” “Job opportunities and role of business education in India” (27 Sep 2014) organized by PG College, Ghazipur, UP.
- Paper presented in UGC Sponsored National Seminar “Public Sector Reforms in India ” “Role of public sector in new Employment generation in India” (17-18 Jan, 2015) organized by ABRPG College Sonebhadra. Up.
- Paper presented in National Seminar “Towards Social Justice: Impact of Positive Discrimination on Marginalized Communities with Special Reference to Scheduled Caste Groups in India” “Dalit empowerment problems and challenges faced by Dalit’s with special reference to SC of up” (21-22 Sep, 2017) jointly organized by ICSSR-NERC NEHU Campus Shillong.
- Paper presented in International Conference “Global Economies and Image of India” “Work Life Balance and its Effect on Health” (3rd Oct, 2017) jointly organized by YEAR and V.P Institute of Management Studies & Research, Sangli.
- Participated in the Faculty Knowledge Sharing Program “Data Analytics using R” (Sep 8, 2017) organized by IBS-Kolkata.
- Participated in the Faculty Knowledge Sharing Program “IoT and its impact on Business” (August 31, 2018) organized by IBS-Kolkata.
- Participated in the One Day Workshop on IPR, Patent and Trade Mark, School of Technology, NEHU, Shillong, 4th May, 2019.