Advertisement for filling up of Non-Teaching Group-'A' Posts in North-Eastern Hill University
With reference to the Employment Notice No.1-4/Estt.II(B)/2017-2443 dated the 20th January, 2020 Details of essential qualifications, experience etc. in respect of Non-Teaching Group- ‘A’ posts may be seen as under
||Name of the Post
||Pay Matrix 7th C.P.C.(Level)
||Number of vacancies
||Rs. 56,100-177500/- Level-10
||02 (01 UR, 1 OBC)
Essential Qualification for the post of Deputy Registrar
(i) Master degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade ‘ B ‘ in the UGC Seven Points scale.
(ii) Nine years experience as a Lecturer/Assistant Professor in the AGP of 6000 and above with experience in educational administration.
Comparable experience in research establishments and/or other Institutions of Higher Education.
Five years of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar or in an equivalent post.
Provided that fulfilment of the requirement of 55% marks or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC Seven Points scale may be relaxed by the University for SC/ST candidates and departmental candidates subject to the minimum of 50% marks.
Essential Qualification for the post of Assistant Registrar
- Master Degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC seven points scale with a consistently good academic record.
- Provided that fulfilment of the requirement of 55% marks or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC Seven Points Scale may be relaxed by the University for SC/ST candidates and departmental candidates subject to the minimum of 50% marks.
- Provided further that preference will be given to the candidates having administrative experience.
HOW TO APPLY
The prescribed application form may be downloaded from HERE. The form should be filled in using MS Word format only. An application fee of Rs. 1000/- (One thousand) for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 500/- (Five hundred) only for SC/ST candidates must be paid only through SBI Collect the link of which is provided in NEHU Official Website (www.nehu.ac.in). Women Candidates and Person With Disabilities are exempted from payment of application fee.
Payment by Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque or any other mode of payment will not be accepted.
For Payment Process using State Bank of India Collect (SBI Collect)
or go to https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm
- A DISCLAIMER CLAUSE page will open. Check the box for I have read and accepted the terms and conditions stated above and click on the PROCEED button.
- From the drop down menu, State of Corporate/Institution, select Meghalaya.
- From the drop down menu, type of Corporate/Institution, select Educational Institutions, Click on the GO button.
- From the drop down menu, Educational Institutions Name, Select
- NEHU Development Account and Click submit.
- Recruitment for the Non Teaching Group-A Posts
OTHERS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The hard copy of the duly filled-in application form duly signed on every pages should be submitted along with all the necessary documents in support of qualifications, experience, date of birth, category etc. and also a copy of the fee receipt. The complete hard copy of application form either by hand or by post (Speed Post/Courier) should reach the Office of the Assistant Registrar (Estt.II), NEHU Mawkynroh, Umshing, Shillong-793022 on or before 21.02.2020 during office hours. Application forms received after the last date or incomplete in any respect or violative of any condition shall not be considered. The University is not responsible for any postal or Courier delivery delay. The candidate should mentioned “Application for the post of_______” in bold letters on top of the envelope.
- In service candidates should send their application(s) through Proper Channel.
- The original application through Proper Channel of shortlisted candidates, if employed, should reach this University before the date of interview or alternatively the candidates are required to submit a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the employer on the date of interview.
- Anybody selected for the posts is liable to serve in any of the Campuses of the University.
- Mere fulfilling of minimum qualification does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview.
- The Screening Committee shall devise its own criteria to scrutinize the applications to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview.
- The University reserves the right to relax any of the qualification /experience in exceptional cases/or in the case of persons already holding analogous posts in the University/Research Institutions etc.
- The University reserves the right to increase or decrease the posts depending on the number of vacancies which are likely to accrue.
- Maximum/ Minimum age limit, educational qualifications/experiences etc. in respect of the posts will be counted as on 21.02.2020 being the last date of submission of application.
- Fees once paid is not refundable under any circumstances.
- The original degree certificates/proof of date of birth and other testimonials towards fulfilment of specified eligibility conditions shall be required to be produced by the candidates, at the time of their interview.
- NEHU reserves the right to postpone/ cancel the recruitment exercise for the post.
- The jurisdiction for all disputes /legal matter for this recruitment will be confined to the Courts in Shillong.
- Relaxation in case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD etc. will be as per the Government of India Rules.
- Last date for submission application is 21.02. 2020.
Assistant Registrar (Estt.II)