Designation: Assistant Professor
- MA (English), VBSPU, UP
- B Ed, M.Ed, Ph D (BHU, UP
- PDF (University of Maryland, USA)
Areas of Interest/Specialization:
- Teaching- Research methods in Education, Educational testing and Evaluation, Secondary Education, Mental Health Education, Communication Skills
- Method Paper (pedagogy) - Language (English & Hindi)
Research- Psycho-social context of education, Education of disadvantaged groups
- July 2012 to present in Deptt of Education, NEHU
UGC- JRF (2009), Post-doctoral Fellowship- UGC
Administrative responsibilities undertaken:
- Hostel Warden since April 2014
- Vandana & Ngasainao, G. (2018). Enhancing Mathematics Learning through Ethno-mathematics: Astudy on Tangkhul Tribe of Manipur. Research Journal of Social and Life Sciences, XXV-III.
- Vandana & Kushwaha M. (2014). ‘Walking on Tight Ropes’-Balancing between Islamic and Modern Worldview: An ethnographic study of Girls Madarsa. Global Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies.III (5).
- Kushwaha M. & Vandana (2012). Social Correlates of Educational Aspirations of Undergraduate Girls.
- Vandana (2013).Making of Indian Women-Role of Text books. Indian Journal of Education and Experimentation.
- Vandana (2013). A study of Career Aspirations of Undergraduate Girls. Parimita. April-June, 2014. 75-78.
- Vandana & Kushwaha M. (2014).Education of Muslim girls: Problems and Perspectives. In A. Chaturvedi, & R. Kumari, (Eds.), Emerging Dimensions of Higher Education Through Open and Distance Learning. Lucknow: Rapid Book Service, 300-306.
- Vandana (2014). Development and Challenges in Teacher Education of Meghalaya. . In S.M. Sungoh, & I. Syiem (Eds.),Transforming Teacher Education in the North Eastern Region of India. Guwahati; Chandra Prakash Pub, 275-82.
- Vandana (2010) Quality Concern in Early Childhood Education’ in book Early Childhood Education edited by Dr Seema Singh and Dr Sunita Singh, Faculty of Education, BHU