Currently Teaching Subjects:
Financial Management, International Financial Management, Portfolio Management, Research Methodology, Risk Management in Banks, Banking Technology Management and Business Environment.
- Professor, Department of Management, NEHU, Meghalaya. (Since 18.10.2015 )
- Associate Professor, Department of Management, NEHU, Meghalaya (Since 18.10.2012 - 17.10.2015).
- Associate Professor, Department of Master in Business Administration , Gokul, P.G. College, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada. Andhra Pradesh (17.05.2007-17.10.2012).
- Senior Lecturer, Department of Master in Business Administration, IACR Engineering College, Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Rourkela, Odisha (2006-2007).
- Lecturer, ST. Paul Institute (2005-2006).
- Lecturer, National Institute of Management, Odisha (1998-2004).
- Member of Academic Council, NEHU (Since 25.08.2018)
- Member, School Board of Economics, Management and Information Sciences, NEHU (Since 09.09.2017).
- Member,BPGS(Management),NEHU ( Since 07.09.2014).
- Member, School Board of Economics, Management and Information Sciences, NEHU, (from 09.09.2015-08.09.2017).
- Member, BOS, Dept. of Library and Information Sciences, NEHU, (from 08.09.2014-07.09.2017)
- Governing Body Member of Williamnagar Government College, William Nagar, East Garo Hills District, Meghalaya(from 04.09.2019-03.09.2022)
- Governing Body Member of Metas adventist College, Surat, Gujarat (from 2016-2019).
- Governing Body Member of Acheng Rangmanpa college Mahendraganj, South-West Garo Hills District, Meghalaya (from 2013-2016)
- Member, Board of Under graduate studies in Business Administration, NEHU, Shillong ( Since16.o4.2019)
- Assistant Warden, MBA Boys Hostel (Since 01.12.2016)
- Head, Dept. of Management, Gokul, P.G. College, JNTUK. Andhra Pradesh (17.05.2007-17.10.2012).
Broad Area of Interest:
Finance and Accounting , Micro Finance and Financial Inclusion
Current Area of Work:
Corporate Finance and Accounting, Micro Finance, Financial Inclusion, Tourism and Foreign Direct Investment.
Ph. D Students Guided/Registered:
- Lyngdoh, Yoowanka (Registered 2013, Awarded, 2019). Working Capital Management in Select Cement Companies of Meghalaya.
- Chanda, Mridul (Registered 2014). A study on Financial Inclusion Among Rural Households in Garo Hills of Meghalaya.
- Sangma,J.T(Registered 2014, Thesis submitted 2019). Determinants of Corporate Saving in Power Industry in India with Reference to Private Companies.
- Narzary, Dhananjoy ( Registered 2015).Corporate Dividend Payout and Share Price Behaviour: A study on Selected Indian Companies
- Raj, Sahil (Registered 2018) Culinary Tourism and Economic Implications: A study on selected Tourist destinations in Bihar.
- Agarwal, Ankit (Registered 2019) Foreign Direct Investment and its effects on Economic Growth and Employment: A study on Select Sectors in India.
- Life Member of All India Commerce Association.
- Life Member of All Odisha Commerce Association.
- Life Member of All India Social Science Congress
- Regional President of Indian Council of Business Research.
P.G.Merit Scholarship by Govt. of Odisha