- Augmentation of Enantioselectivity by Spatial Tuning of Aminocatalyst: Synthesis of 2-Alkyl/aryl-3-nitro-2H-chromenes by Tandem Oxa-Michael–Henry Reaction, Mohanta R., Bez G, J. Org. Chem. (2020) 85, 4627.
- 1,2,3-Triazole tethered 1,2,4-trioxanes: Studies on their synthesis and effect on osteopontin expression in MDA-MB-435 breast cancer cells, Pasupuleti B G, Khongsti K, Das B, Bez G, Eur J Med Chem (2020), 186, 111908.
- Cu(II)-L-prolinamide: First catalytic application of metal-amidoamine complex in enantioselective Henry reaction, Mohanta R, Bez, G, Catal. Commun. (2019) 105728.
- Chemoselective isocyanide insertion into N-H bond using iodine-DMSO: A metal-free access to substituted ureas; Bora P., Bez G. Chem. Commun. (2018), 54, 8363.
- Henry reaction in aqueous media at neutral pH, Bora, P P.; Bez, G. Eur. J. Org. Chem. (2013), 2013, 2922.
- Amberlyst A21 catalyzed chromatography-free method for multicomponent synthesis of dihydropyrano[2,3-c]pyrazoles in ethanol; Bihani, M; Bora, P P.; Bez, G; Askari, H. ACS Sus. Chem. Engin. (2013), 1(4), 440.
We are looking for highly motivated candidates with special interest in asymmetric synthesis who can apply in our PhD programme (advertised in the month of June every year).