Advertisement for recruitment of guest faculty in the Department of Library and information Science
Applications on plain paper, along with Curriculum Vitae and supporting documents (certificates and marksheets etc.) are invited for the post of Guest Lecturers in the Department of Library and information Science NEHU, Shillong.
Number of posts: 2 (Two) for the August to November, 2019 Session.
Foundations of Library and Information Science
Database management System
Information Communication Technology
- MLISc with minimum 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading System is followed.
- National Eligibility Test ( NET)/ Ph. D in Library and Information Science.
- The remuneration would be Rs. 1000/- per lecture subject to a maximum of Rs. 25,000/- per month.
- The application should reach the office of the undersigned on or before the 25th of June, 2019
- The candidates appearing for the interview will not be given TA/DA.
- Candidates are requested to bring their original documents at the time of the interview.
Professor & Head
Department of Library and Information Science