Dr. Rajkishur Mudoi
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Designation: Assistant Professor
- B.E. (Jorhat Engineering College)
- M. Tech. (Tezpur University)
- Ph. D. (NEHU)
Area of Interest
Wireless Communication, Embedded System Design
Experience: 15 Years Teaching
Administrative responsibilities undertaken: (if any)
- Member, Board of Professional Studies, IT from 2019 to 2022
- Member, Board of Professional Studies, ECE from 2010 to 2016
- Member, School Board, School of Technology, NEHU from 2014 to2016
- Coordinator, B. Tech Central Admission Committee, School of Technology, NEHU, 2017
- Warden, Hostel No. 17, NEHU from 2011-2013.
- R. Mudoi and C. Brahma, “Performance Analysis of Transmit Antenna Selection with Maximal Ratio Combining MIMO System Over Generalized-Fading Channels,” The IUP Journal of Electrical & Electronics Engineering, vol. XII, no. 3, pp. 45-55, July, 2019
- C. Brahma and R. Mudoi, “Performance Analysis of Multiuser Maximal Ratio Combining Receiver System over Generalized-k Fading” International Journal of Modern Electronics and Communication Engineering (IJMECE), vol. 7, No.-3, pp. 155-159, May. 2019
- R. Mudoi, H. Saikia and R. Subadar, “ABER of Transmit Antenna Selection with Maximal Ratio Combining-MIMO System over Nakagami-m Fading Channels,” Journal of Communication Engineering & Systems, Vol. 9, Issue 1, pp. 43-4, 2019
- R. Mudoi and R. Subadar, “Performance Analysis of Multi User Transmit Antenna Selection Systems over TWDP Fading Channels,” Journal on Communication Engineering and Systems, vol. 7, no. 1, pp. 22-28, Jan, 2018.
- R. Mudoi and R. Subadar, “Performance Analysis of TAS/MRC Systems over Fading Channels with Equal Correlation,” Advances in Wireless and Mobile Communications, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 239-250, Jul-Dec, 2017.
- K. Das, R. Mudoi, “Analysis of EEG Signals using Empirical Mode Decomposition and Support Vector Machine”, IEEE International Conference on Power, Control, Signals and Instrumentation Engineering (ICPCSI-2017), pp. 358-362, Nov.2017.
- R. Mudoi and R. Subadar, “Adaptive Transmission with Multiuser TAS /MRC Systems over Exponentially Correlated Rayleigh Fading Channels,” International Journal of Engineering and Technology (IJET), vol. 9, no.2, pp. 1121-1129, Apr-May, 2017.
- K. Das, R. Mudoi, “Detection of Epileptic Seizure using Radius Measurement and Higher Order Moments in the EMD Domain,” International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT), vol. 6, Issue 4,pp. 170-174, April 2017
- R. Mudoi and R. Subadar, “Outage Probability of TAS/MRC Systems over Nakagami-m Fading Channels with Correlation,” Journal of Electronic Design Technology, vol. 07, no. 1, pp. 39-45, Jan-Apr, 2016.
- R. Pegu and R. Mudoi, “.Design and Analysis of Mux-based Physical Unclonable Functions,” International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT), vol. 4, Issue 05, pp. 1505-1512, May-2015
Papers presented in Conferences/Seminars:
- R. Mudoi, H. Saikia and R. Subadar, “ABER of Transmit Antenna Selection with Maximal Ratio Combining-MIMO System over Nakagami-m Fading Channels,” National Conference on Emerging Trends and Applications in Computer Science (NCETACS - 2018), Department of Computer Science , St. Anthony’s College, Shillong , Sep. 2018.
- R. Mudoi and R. Subadar, “ABER of multiuser TAS/MRC-MIMO systems over Nakagami- fading channels with equal correlation,” International Conference on Computing and Communication Systems (I3CS’15), Department of Information Technology, NEHU, Apr. 2015.
- R. Subadar and R. Mudoi, “Performance of multiuser TAS/MRC-MIMO systems over Rayleigh fading channels with exponential correlation,” in the IEEE proceedings of International Conference on Electronic Design, Computer Networks and Automated Verification (EDCAV 2015), NIT Meghalaya, Jan. 2015.
- R. Mudoi has delivered three invited talks entitled “Introduction to Embedded Systems”, “Microcontrollers and Embedded Systems” and “Embedded Systems & Its Applications” in the “Three Days National Workshop on Embedded Systems & Its Applications (ES&A-2019) organized by the Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, North-Eastern Hill University, Shillong, Meghalaya, during 20th -22nd February, 2019.
- R. Mudoi completed the Short Term Training Programme on “LABVIEW & MATLAB Applications in Engineering” organized by National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research, Kolkata from 10.12.2018 to 21.12.2018.