Dr. Ricky A. J. Syngkon
Designation: Assistant Professor
Joined NEHU on
M A (Eco) M Com, Ph D (all from NEHU)
Area of Interest
Small Business & Entrepreneurship
||Managerial Economics, Small Business Management
|Ph D title
||Development of Small Scale Industries in Meghalaya: a case study of East Khasi Hills
|Area of Interest
||Small Business & Entrepreneurship
|Current area of work:
||Entrepreneurship among the hill tribes
- Emergence of Small Scale Industries and Entrepreneurship in the Rural Areas of North eastern States of India: An Analytical Approach, in ICFAI Journal of Entrepreneurship Development. June 2008 Vol V No2 pp. 6-22
- Marketing Management and Entrepreneurship Development in a Tribal Dominated Economy: A Case study of Small Scale Industries in East Khasi Hills District of Meghalaya, in ICFAI Journal of Entrepreneurship Development. Dec 2007 Vol IV No 3 pp 30-48.
- “Marketing Management and Entrepreneurship Development in a Tribal Dominated economy”, in North East Economy: Problems and prospects. (Ed) Sudha Menon. ICFAI University Press, Hyderabad 2007
- Economic Behaviour of Small Scale Industries in Meghalaya: An Econometric Analysis, in ICFAI Journal of Entrepreneurship Development. Sept. 2007 Vol IV No 4 pp. 28-47.
- Entrepreneurship in Meghalaya: An Overview, in Journal of NEC Oct-Nov 2002, Vol 22 No 4 pp 29-35.
Papers Presented - 5 (Five)