ADDENDUM to the advertisement for Group-B posts (Section Officers and Assistants)
Published date: 11-03-2020
Other terms and Conditions
- Fees paid is non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Applications received after the last date shall not be considered.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered and will be REJECTED.
- In-service candidates should invariably send their application(s) through proper channel by 30.03.2020.
- The candidates, however, can submit their applications as an Advance Copy.
- The original application through proper channel of shortlisted candidates, if employed, should reach this University before the date of written test OR alternatively the candidates are required to submit a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE, from the present employer on the date of written test.
- For the posts reserved for PWD, the minimum degree of disability is 40%. The candidates are required to produce necessary documents issued by the Competent Authority so as to substantiate that they belong to that category, failing which their application will be rejected out rightly.
- Candidates applying against post reserved for OBC category must submit a valid (up-to-date) “Non Creamy Layer” Certificate from the appropriate authority.
- A person applying for more than one post(s) should send separate application for each post.
- Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for written test. The University reserves its right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for written test. Fulfilment of essential qualifications per se does not entitle a candidate to be called for written test.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates called for written test.
- The University reserves the right to withdraw any advertised posts at any time without assigning any reasons thereof. The right is also reserved within the University either to fill or not to fill any post(s).
- The University shall verify the antecedents/documents submitted by the candidate at the time of appointment or any time during the tenure of service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted are fake or the candidate has clandestine background and has suppressed the said information, his/her service shall be terminated forthwith.
- In case of dispute/suit or legal proceedings against the University, the jurisdiction shall confine to the Court of Meghalaya only.
- The University may relax the qualification/experience and age limit at its discretion at any stage in case of candidates with exceptional merit.
- Online mode of submission of applications shall be essential. The applicants should be required to submit their downloaded application form (hard copy) after filling it online, along with all the enclosures to the Office of the Section Officer, Establishment – I (Appointment) by the last date of submission of application.
- For any Assistance in filling up the form the candidate may visit the Computer Centre, NEHU, Shillong.
- In case of any doubt, send email to help desk @ nehu.ac.in
- After filling up the form, send the word file to firstname.lastname@example.org by email.
- Documents in original to be produced at the time of written test for verification.
- Category of the post means a candidate applying to which post, i.e. General/SC/OBC/PWD.
- The candidate should have a working e-mail ID to receive communication from the University which has to be also filled in the application form.
Last date of receipt of application form has been extended till 30.03.2020.