Advertisement for Recruitment of Guest Lecturer in Linguistics
Applications on plain paper, along with the CV and supporting documents are invited for 2 (two) Guest Lecturers in the Department of Linguistics, NEHU, Shillong for teaching in the forthcoming Semester (August to Dec 2017) with the following educational qualifications in accordance with UGC norms for recruitment:
- M.A in Linguistics with at least 55% Marks.
- NET/PhD in Linguistics
- The remuneration would be @ Rs. 1,000 per lecture subject to a maximum of Rs.25000/- per month.
- The applications should reach the office of the undersigned latest by 21st of July,2017 either by regular post or by email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The date of interview for the said posts will be held on 9th of August, 2017 at 11 AM.in the Department of Linguistics, NEHU, Shillong.
- The candidates appearing for the interview will not be given any TA/DA.
- Candidates are requested to bring their original documents at the time of interview.
However, the candidates having evidence of active Research/Teaching experience in Linguistics will be given preference.
Prof S.K Singh
Department of Linguistics
North-Eastern Hill University