Notice Inviting Quotation for the plant materials and field items
Sealed quotations are invited for the items as per the specification in Annexure-1. The terms and conditions for submitting the quotation are mentioned below. The envelope containing quotation shall be superscript as “QUOTATION FOR PLANT MATERIALS and FIELD ITEMS”. The sealed quotation shall be submitted to the undersigned on or before 21st November, 2017 upto 12PM and same will be opened on 21st November, 2017 at 3PM.
The undersigned reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the quotations without assigning any reason thereof.
Terms and Conditions:
- The quotations shall be valid for a period of 180 days.
- The prices should be quoted only for the items bearing the technical specification as mentioned in the NIQ. The bidders should not quote the rates of items not conforming to the required specification.
- The rate of items should be inclusive of all charges like packing, forwarding, handling, transportation, etc. and all other taxes FOR at NEHU, TURA. The rates should be firm and nothing extra will be paid in any case.
- The rate should be quoted in rupees only.
- Delivery of items shall be completed within 30 (thirty) days from the date of issue of order. Quotations not conforming to this provision may be rejected at the discretion of the purchaser.
- Dispute, if any are subjected to Tura jurisdiction only