Quotations are invited from reputed manufacturers/authorized dealers/vendors for supply and installation of item/equipment/instruments in the Department of Biomedical Engineering, North Eastern Hill University, Shillong for the SERB funded project as per the given specifications.
Name of the instrument/equipment/item: MacBook
|Processor||1.8GHz dual-core Intel Core i5, Turbo Boost up to 2.9GHz, with 3MB shared L3 cache|
|Ram||8GB of 1600MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory|
|Display(Screen)||13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen display with support for millions of colors
|Graphics and Video Support||Intel HD Graphics 6000
VGA output using Mini Display Port to VGA Adapter(Provide Separately)
HDMI audio and video output using third-party Mini Display Port to HDMI Adapter(Provide Separately)
3.5mm headphone jack
|Storage||256GB PCIe-based onboard SSD1|
|Input Devices||USB Keyboard, USB, optical Mouse|
|Operating System||macOS High Sierra
macOS is the operating system that powers everything you do on a Mac. macOS High Sierra brings new forward-looking technologies and enhanced features to your Mac. It’s macOS at its highest level yet.(Pre-installed)
|Wireless||802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible
Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology.
|Battery||Up to 12 hours wireless web
Up to 12 hours iTunes movie playback
Up to 30 days standby time
Built-in 54-watt-hour lithium-polymer battery
45W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter with cable management; MagSafe 2 power port.
|Charging and Expansion||Two USB 3 ports (up to 5 Gbps)
Thunderbolt 2 port (up to 20 Gbps)
MagSafe 2 power port
SDXC card slot
|Warranty||2 years on-site or higher|
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
l) All interested suppliers/ vendors/manufacturers shall send their bids address to Mr. G K Mourya, PI SERB funded project, Department of Biomedical Engineering, School of Technology, NEHU, Shillong:22, Meghalaya.
2) The quotation should be submitted within 21 days from the date of issue of this notice. Bids received after due date will not be considered (the university will not be responsible for any postal delay).
3) Separate technical and financial bids should be submitted in a sealed envelope.
4) The Purchase Committee can accept or reject the tenders without assigning any reasons to the bidders.
5) No separate tender paper will be issued from the office: one should only download the specifications/list from the university website.
6) Items of foreign origin should have insurance up to installation on site.
7) The rates should be inclusive of all taxes, freight charges and applicable tax o/o as per norms should be clearly indicated.
8) Quoted rates should be in INR only and valid at least for a period of 6 months.
9) The rates should be quoted along with supporting documents of specifications and technical features.
10) Details of availability of after sales support and warranty period shall have to be furnished.
11) The item should be delivered to Department of Biomedical Engineering, NEHU, Shillong, Meghalaya.
G. K. Mourya
PI, SERB funded project & Assistant Professor
Department of Biomedical Engineering
School of Technology, Shillong- 7 93022