Quotations are invited for rethreading of tyres
TERMS AND CONDITION FOR SUBMISSION OF QUOTATION FOR RETREADING OF TYRES.
- The application should be accompanied by an application fee amounting to Rs. 500/- (non-refundable) paid through Bank Draft pledged in favour of Finance Officer, NEHU, Shillong.
- The quotationer should posses experience in running similar business.
- The non-tribal quotationer should submit a copy of valid Trading License issued by the Competent authority.
- The Selected quotationer shall ensure that he/she completes the works on time.
- The quotationer may quote the rate for retreading the tyres size wise both in figure and words. The rate shall be inclusive of GST/Tax admissible.
- The term of engagement shall be for a period of one year extendable at the discretion of the University.
- The University shall make efforts to clear the bill on time.
- The University reserves the right to select or reject any or all quotations withou9t assigning any reason thereof.
- Any side desiring of terminating the contract may do so by giving two months’ advance notice.
- Selected quotationer shall ensure on the quality of works. In the event any malpractice is detected he/she shall be responsible to make good by way of refunding the cost of tyres.
- The last date for submission of quotations is 10th August, 2018 at 2.30 PM. The same will be opened on the same date at 3 PM in presence of interested quotationers.
- The quotations will be examined by the Committee and the quotationers shall be at liberty to inspect the Comparative Statement to be prepared by the office.