Mrs. S Neog
Information Technology Department
Designation: Assistant Professor
M.Tech. (Information Technology) B.E. (Computer Science & Engg)
Area of interest
Distributed System, Network Security, Compiler Design
- Assistant Professor, Department of Information Technology NEHU, since January 2007.
- Guest Lecturer in the Dept. of Computer Sc., Guwahati University (2003 to 2006)
- Guest Lecturer in the Dept. of Computer Sc. & Engg., Assam Engg. College (AEC) from (October, 2001 to 2006).
- Lecturer (Contractual) in the Dept. of Computer Sc., St. Anthony’s College, Shillong from 1st April 2001 to 30th September 2001.
A. International Journals
- Bhargab Choudhury and Sangita Neog, “Particle Swarm Optimization Algorithm for Integer Factorization Problem (IFP)”, International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887) Volume 117 – No.13, May 2015.
B. International/National Conf. Proc.
- Somen Debnath, Sangita Neog, Subhas Chandra Sahana, Bubu Bhuyan, “Study on Secrecy and Privacy Preserving Approaches over Cloud Data Outsourcing “ ,In Proc. International Conference on Computing and Communication Systems 2015 (I3CS’15), Vol. 2, Pages 135-141, 9th – 10th April, Shillong, 2015.