Mr. Lang Kupar K. War
Designation: Assistant Professor
M.A.(North-Eastern Hill University)
Areas of Specialization:
Modern Fiction, Visual Studies, Visual Culture and Visual Documentation.
Papers Presented, Programmes Coordinated, Invited Lectures Delivered, Sessions Chaired
- Exhibited a photo series at the Shillong World Photography Day Exhibition 2010
- Exhibited at The North East World Photography Day Exhibition 2011, organised by Riti Academy and World Human Rights' Day Photography Exhibition organised by The Small Art Project and Grassroots.
- Exhibited at the Metropolis World Photography Day Exhibition 2012.
- Editor/Creative Consultant for a coffee table book, Meghalaya: Home of the Evanescent Clouds, published by the DIPR, Govt. of Meghalaya
- Editor/Consultant, Production Design, Meghalaya: Sifting through the Clouds, a coffee table book commissioned by NESFAS, Shillong and Department of Arts and Culture, Government of Meghalaya.
- Participated at Photo Talk -2014, organized by the Media Club of the Mass Media Department to celebrate World Photography Day 2014.
- Co-ordinator, F8 Photography Workshop organized by the Department of Arts and Culture, Govt. of Meghalaya.
- Exhibited a photo essay at the 2016 Shillong International Photography Festival conducted by the Media Deaprtment, St. Anthony’s College, Shillong.
- Co-coordinated Refresher Course on Literatures, Languages, Cultures: South Asia in Comparative Perspective organized by the Department of English in collaboration with UGC HRDC, NEHU from 19th March- 8th April, 2018