Dr. Bubu Bhuyan
Information Technology Department
Designation: Associate Professor
- B.E (Assam Engineering College , Gauhati University,Assam )
- M.Tech (Tezpur University,Assam)
- Ph.D (Engg.)(Jadavpur University,Kolkata)
Areas of Interest/Specialization:
- Cryptography, Information Security
Experience: 20 years
Ph.D. Awarded/Supervised: 2(Awarded),1(Submitted)
Administrative responsibilities undertaken:
- Officiated as Head, Department of IT from 17.03.2010 to 16.03.2013
- DIT-Ministry of Communication & Information Technology sponsored project titled: “Development of variable key cryptosystem”. (Role: Chief Investigator; Amount: Rs 23.84 lacs; Duration: 2 Years)
- Nayak, B, Bhuyan, B.,Using Game Theory to Model DoS Attack and Defense (Accepted for publication in Sadhana – Academy Proceedings in Engineering Sciences.
- Deb. S., Biswas Bhaskar, Bhuyan, B., Secure image encryption scheme using high efficiency word-oriented feedback shift register over finite field, Multimedia Tools and Applications, Vol. 78,Issues 326, 2019,https://doi.org/10.1007/s11042-019-08086-y
- Deb, S.,Bhuyan, B.(2018). Performance analysis of Grain family and Expresso ciphers for applications on resource constrained devices.ICT Express,Vol 4(1),19-23: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.icte.2018.01.005
- Goswami, P., Singh, M. M. , Bhuyan, B.(2017). A new public key cryptosystem over Z*n2. Discrete Mathematics, Algorithms & Applications, Vol. 9(6), 1750080-1-175008: https://doi.org/10.1142/S179383091750080X.
- Goswami, P., Singh, M. M. , Bhuyan, B.(2017). A new public key cryptosystem based on integer factorization and discrete logarithm. Palestein Journal of Mathematics, Vol. 6(2), 580-584.
- Deb, S.,Bhuyan, B., Gupta, Navin Ch.(2018). Design and Analysis of LFSR based Stream Cipher.Proceedings of International Conference on Computing and Communication Systems, Lecture Notes in Network and Systems 24, Chapter 61, p. 631-639.
- Debnath, S.,Bhuyan,B.(2019), Efficient and scalable outsourced data access control with user revocation in cloud: A comprehensive study, Multiagent and Grid Systems ,Vol. 14(4):383-401 DOI: 10.3233/MGS-180297
- Deb, Subhrajyoti, Upadhya ,Rohit, and Bhuyan,B.(2018), Applicability of Lightweight Stream Cipher in Crowd Computing: A Detailed Survey and Analysis. In Crowd-Assisted Networking and Computing, Al-Sakib Khan Pathan(ed.),CRC Press,Chapter 9, pp.219-246
- Debnath, S.Nunsanga,M.V.,Bhuyan,B.(2019), Study and Scope of Signcryption for Cloud Data Access Control,Proceedings of Advances in Computer, Communication and Control, pp 113-126, Part of the Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems book series (LNNS, volume 41)
- Indu Bala Thingom and Bubu Bhuyan, An Improved Efficient Fault - Tolerant Group Key Agreement Protocol, The IUP Journal of Information Technology, Vol. XI No. 1 March 2015.
- C.T, Bhunia,B.Bhuyan, P. Chakraborty, “A Scheme of Time Variant Key Towards Achieving Perfect Security “ , International Journal on Current Science & Technology, Vol. 2 | No. 2 July-December’2014
- B.Bhuyan etal, “Experimental Studies on Selective Encryption of Text using both Fixed and Variable Key and Results Thereof “, International Journal on Current Science & Technology, Vol 2 |No. 2 July-December’2014
Papers presented in Conferences/Seminars: 3